Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello From New Altezza Rs200 Owner!

RS Tom-Hundred

Hi all

Thought I would say hello as a new owner of a 2000 Toyota Altezza RS200 Z Edition, which I picked up just over a week ago :)

I'm a Jap car fan and a regular at Japfest and JAE. Ive only ever owned Nissans and one Toyota in the past. Have had Nissan Primeras for a good while now, which are brilliant cars but always liked the look of the Lexus IS200. Recently wanted a slight step up in power from the Primera and seeing as the IS200 doesn't acheive that in stock form, I went for the RS200 and the rest is history! :D

Here is the car as it stands at the start of last week (I have since polished the headlight lenses so they are clearer)
I dont have too many plans to change much other than a few tiny details and refurbing the wheels (+ loosing the Lexus centre caps :P )

2FrontPass1.jpg

I'll just add one photo here but set up another members thread too with more in (can I directly load photos or have to use a host like Photobucket and the URLs btw? Tried following the guide but didnt seem to have the "More Reply Options" button below the dialog box)

I believe the previous owner of the car Lee, is a regular on the Toyota Owners Club and also came on here as "Leeky" too.

Seems like a great forum and good people so far from the few pages I've read so look forward to being part of it :)

Cheers

Tom :zee:

Looks nice that :) In fact both do. The Qualitat kit is nice too.

Yeah that's basically the question isnt it: When talking about the stock cars its the Lexus for comfort and toys vs the Altezza for the 3S-GE and a bit more power and a lovely noise! That's what got me as soon as I drove it, the dual VVTi kick and the noise from a standard engine was lovely IMO.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links