Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Features Would You Like You Dont Have?

Just wondering what other features folks would like that they don’t have on their MY ISF.

For me it would be the following as mine is a 2008:

1. Digital Radio
2. Proper Iphone integration with ability to play and control music
3. Ventilated seats for those hot summer days
4. Tyre pressure monitoring system

Pretty short list really!

Stu

Got 1 and would love to have 2 on mine. The wife's RX has proper ipod control and it makes such a difference on long journeys. No need to plan the in car entertainment.

As for mine I would love a parking sensor front and centre. Only having the two at each side makes pulling up more guesswork than the wife's. First time I drove the F I (very slowly) bumped a wall in a car park. So slow as to not cause any damage but it was weird when you are used to having it. Seems like it would only cost a few pounds to actually put one in.

I had cool vented seats in my previous IS and to be honest never used them. Same with the heated seats...only used once as I don't like them at all. Never have.

Adaptable suspension would have been nice. In winter I'm feeling the ride pretty harsh on our roads and it would be nice to add a bit of comfort if needed.

I'd like the sport button (or whatever it is called) on the steering wheel rather than hidden away on the lower dash. I think MY11 onwards cars have that?

A rotating number plate like on James Bond's DB5 to help out when one 'inadvertently drifts above the speed limit' and finds a camera van parked down the road

I'd like the sport button (or whatever it is called) on the steering wheel rather than hidden away on the lower dash. I think MY11 onwards cars have that?

A rotating number plate like on James Bond's DB5 to help out when one 'inadvertently drifts above the speed limit' and finds a camera van parked down the road

Agreed. It is frustrating. Maybe an ejector seat for when the wife is nagging as well?

Wouldn't want the 4 wheel drive but your right about the clock :)

Agree about the 4 wheel drive..although in winter it may be useful. As for the clock I know what you mean, it's not the greatest but I really do not like analogue clocks in cars. A better digital one would do for me.

I have a 12 model so LSD, DAB and Sport button are fine.

Totally agree with the tyre pressure monitor, most premium cars have it why not ours ? I would like to see an "ice indicator" as fitted to many cheaper cars, let's have some sort of warning when it get's icy outside because driving a rear-drive V8 is interesting when the roads get slippy.

One thing that must be removed from the car are the annoying grab handles in the front. As the seats don't go low enough ( maybe something else to add to the wish list ) I'm constantly banging my head on the driver's handle when cornering sharply.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links