Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Centre Console Bulbs

Presume this is the same for Altezza?

Thinking of changing all mine from orange to have the miles/trip and the temp/clock LCD ones white and all the rest red.

How many of each type are there please? How easy is it to get to the back of the speedometer binicle to change those ones?

Cheers

Yep same for Altezza, 3 large and 2 small.

To remove clocks, there are 2 on column shroud behind steering wheel and one underneath. Then remove the 2 at bottom of clock surround and two at top.

Once removed you will see 3 gold screws holding cluster in, remove these and pull clocks forward and unclip both mutiplugs (might only be one on Altezza).

There's a good tutorial here on this. Just replaced some bulbs myself today. Pretty easy to do.

http://my.is/forums/f221/how-change-your-main-gauge-cluster-ignition-ring-lights-leds-pics-359216

Does anyone know if the dimmer switch for the interior lighting should be illuminated itself? Quite a few of my bulbs have gone recently but couldn't see any light bulb inside the unit when I pulled the plastic shroud off?

Cheers for any help!

Chris.

Brilliant :) Thanks guys!

Does the miles/trip display have a separate bulb just for that "screen"? And if so, which of the sizes is that one please? Was hoping so, in order to do that white and all the other "clocks" red.

im looking to change my climate control bulbs and i can find a type a bulb all im finding on eBay are t3 t4 t5 so im wondering which two types i need to change to the colour of my choice sorry for being a pain but i really cant find a type a or type b bulb any where just these neo wedge that are t3 t4 t5 hope someone can help

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links