Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sorry Guys Leaving Lexus.

hahahahaha .................... I remember my 1966 Wolseley 6/110 had walnut picnic trays with the back seats ( on the rear of the fronts ) ........ and a 3ltr straight 6 engine and it went like ****-off-a-shovel too

Malc

Nice!

However, wondering how nice it would've been from the inside?

Here's my dream:

attachicon.gif2015RangeroverInterior.jpg

2015 Range Rover (even better in cream leather and walnut)

And it will still be bottom of all of the reliability surveys !!

Dream on!

Regards

John

Always fancied a Range Rover - just not the bills when it goes wrong.

As for super cars, well the LS is a super car, no more to be said.

Not really interested in cars that do 0 to 60 even before I have finished turning ignition!! Or a car where you can corner at stupid speeds and feel every single road kill that gets in the way.

Remember once going to Puerto Banus and seeing the parade of fancy cars at the harbour front and thinking that I felt lucky to own a 400. the only change I will make is to a 460 (maybe)

• Like 2

I do like the latest Range Rovers, they have a lot of 'presence' like some olderJags do, including the Daimler Double Six which I would love to have a test drive in. Can't see me swapping my mk4 LS though, except maybe for a 430. Taking everthing into consideration, i.e. quality, reliability, running costs, smoothness etc.,driving a Lexus LS is definitely the best choice of luxobarge anyone can make.

If it wasn't for the impossibly horrendous running repair costs of the Daimler Double 6 I think I would have probably bought one years ago.

There really isn't any other car that I would change my Ls400 too ........... all the other Jags are, well, just Jags

Malc

hahahahaha .................... I remember my 1966 Wolseley 6/110 had walnut picnic trays with the back seats ( on the rear of the fronts ) ........ and a 3ltr straight 6 engine and it went like *****-off-a-shovel too

Malc

Have a look at pics of a Toyota Alphard 'Royal Lounge' van!

As to V12s. I had a BMW 850 once. Never again!Electric gear shift defaulted to 5th; wiring fault! etc.....

Ser 4 seems about right to me.......as Pete and Brian say.

• Like 1