Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sat-Nav Disc Update

Guest bigbullhead

Guest bigbullhead

I have been looking for a new update for my sat-nav on my is220d 2006 and was looking for the E19 Western Europe but have start seeing discs with the number E1A version 2,

Any answers as to why??post-44059-0-74207600-1418947452_thumb.j

Might sound like a daft question but can the older models be updated with the newer revised maps - I know its expensive. Just wondering?

yes you can but you need to make sure you get the right disc for the navigation unit you have. Easiest way is to check at the following site:

http://www.lexus-mapupdates.eu/

then rather than order from Lexus get it from eBay. There are a number of sellers who split up the discs so you can get just the UK part much cheaper than purchasing the 4 disc update from Lexus.

Guest bigbullhead

Bought the one pictures just awaiting delivery I have no tools to open the area near the clock so I was wondering if anyone has a link to one on eBay I could go to and buy

Thanking you in advance :)))

Guest bigbullhead

All fitted easy used the micro screw drivers popped the clock straight off but one little question!! I can't put my satsav on 24 hour clock where the destination time is and i am sure it used to show it in 24hr oh and I have my old sat nab disc for sale on eBay if some wants a newer one for a good price it's an E15 Western europe( not selling on here lol)