Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IIRC you will need to remove the fixings on the wheel arch liner nearest the repeater and then pull it back out of the way. Once you have access to the rear of the repeater you should be able to see how it is held in place,from what I remember you squeeze 2 lock tabs in on the buld holder section and it should then pop out of the wing.

• Like 1

If they are like the ones on the RX and GS you shouldn't need to get behind. You can push them back and pull out by grabbing onto the front of the lens.

the standard lenses are quite flat, how did you grip onto them?

Once or twice I have returned to the car and found one side lens or other popped out. I guess they are quite easy to pop out when a trolley or a shopping bag nudges them.

Just as easy to pop back in too.

Malc

NOOOOOOO! Not trolleys! I know Lexus paint is good but......always park well away from people/next to a wall/shop at 7 a.m./use Ocado....it's your treasure!

And, anyway, they shouldn't just 'pop out'! Designed to survive 120 mph wind!

Clear greetings today!

• Like 1

I am thinking of changing my side repeaters for clear ones, how do i remove them without damaging anything thanks

Hi,where did you acquire the clear lens from please ? yours mk4 ? mk 3 ?

I got them off eBay

Do you have a link handy? Can't find them!

Yes they match the front end, but the back end is very expensive to update ah well.

I have seen aftermarket rear lights for the LS400s but thought they don't look nice at all

When I had my LS400, I was keeping an eye out for an LED rear light upgrade but in the end I kept my car completely original

I didn't change my side indicators actually but it's a nice subtle upgrade for sure

I have seen these light units listed before and it is a subtle and nice improvement

When I owned my LS400, I had hoped that there would be an LED rear lighting kit launched by a company instead.

Luckily the LS430 has rear LED units

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/390502557691?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Has anybody used these?. I just sacrificed my offside one in the car wash! The listing reckons they're the right ones for my car (late MK3),

yes thats the company i used

• Like 1

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/390502557691?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Has anybody used these?. I just sacrificed my offside one in the car wash! The listing reckons they're the right ones for my car (late MK3),

are they not the self adhesive ones whee you have to cut your bulb holder off and join the wire?

i bought something similar off eBay when i had mark 4 and decided not to fit them because of the wire cutting?

• Like 1

are they not the self adhesive ones whee you have to cut your bulb holder off and join the wire?

i bought something similar off eBay when i had mark 4 and decided not to fit them because of the wire cutting?

They just replace the standard the lenses, you reuse the bulb holders no need to cut any wires

• Like 1