Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Important Announcement

Guest The Committee

Guest The Committee

You may be aware that the LOC committee has taken the unprecedented step of asking a small number of members to leave the Club. The committee made this decision after a great deal of soul searching, and has done so in what we genuinely believe is the best interests of our Club and of the Club's members.

We cannot and will not enter into any further communication about this subject, and we hope you will all agree that this unpleasant issue is now best put behind us. Please do not, therefore, seek to contact any committee member about this issue.

Best regards

LOC Committee

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Committee
I am not being dumped am i :duh:

No, of course not!!

All the people involved in this issue have been made aware of it - there are no surprises to come.

Please just let's put this behind us - the rest of our members, including you, are entirely unaffected.

I can see the logic behind banning someone and thus preventing that person under an alias from re-applying. Close vetting is required.Complete mystery as to who and why but I suppose it will come out in the wash in time. Something to ponder over at one of the next meets!

as the original post said, it was done for the good of the club, so i guess......

Let sleeping dogs lay by the fire

It doesn't really make much difference as to who and why does it? all i can say is that i wish them all the best in the future.

Stu

:offtopic: ps I'm still on "Supermoderator" status, I thought it was only on a temp basis for 1 day  :huh:

thanks for reminding Chris - I have changed that now.

Can I just publicly thank yourself, Colin and Chris for your help with that.

Seconded - many thanks for holding the fort chaps

as the original post said, it was done for the good of the club, so i guess......

Let sleeping dogs lay by the fire

It doesn't really make much difference as to who and why does it? all i can say is that i wish them all the best in the future.

Stu

and thank you stu..for the possitive forward looking comment,

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links