Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pics Of My New Is200 And Onwards...

Hey everyone, from Liverpool aged 28. Have a focus 1.6 Titanium MK2 (does me well but want a change)

So got myself a Lexus Is200 Sport 2Litre.

Has a (apparently rare) veilside body kit fitted (been told by a mechanic they usually dont fit them to Lexus models).

Car has a few issues, engine warning lights showing up (turns out the ECU needs replacing, power steering pump needs replacing and slight leak in left side of boot.

So thats all getting sorted over next few days (costing around £300).

From there im going to be fitting HID bulbs until i get new Lights themselves, seen some nice tinted ones online or the halo lights look nice too.

The alloys are getting a makeover from current condition to black gloss.

Fog lights will also be getting replaced too.

Body itself has a few scratches, scuffs so with a touch up bodykit can resolve that. (heard i need to go to Toyota for that?)

Interior is in pristine condition, get some new mats front and rear, add floor lighting too over next few weeks.

The audio isnt the best, previous owner installed a CD Player of his own so will be replacing that too with new rear speakers (sounds like one of them is blown).
also looking into adding the sat nav which came with other models, seen one on eBay for £70 or bit more expensive with whole housing.

And finally few smaller touches like white lighting behind speed dial, regas AC, Battery isnt on full charge even when running for a few days, might be a old Battery get that replaced and then focus on backside, replace brakes, etc.

If anyone has any advice or tips by all means fire away :)

post-52251-0-54231200-1419847264_thumb.j

post-52251-0-33427900-1419847270_thumb.j

No advice or tips, but your car is looking grand! Enjoy it in good health.

Thanks a lot, its done 172k miles, which i was worried about but after reading on here and speaking to two seperate mechanics in Liverpool they say they last forever, one mechanic had one and his had done 350k+ miles so im happy with that :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...

originally when they were available I think they were only available pre painted in a selection of colours, and at a price of around £400 a pair,

when they come up on eBay (once in a blue moon) they are around £100, hope that puts them into perspective, if you like them, spray them up and keep them, if not, and its only scratched paint, still worth too much for the bin

I love the fact that I probably pass 10 other ISs each day to and from work and none look like mine from the front

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links