Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lived down ere all my life and never get tired of such a glorious part of our Island :)

Only down side is CRAP wages !! Coach Builder up in the smoke/midlands etc will be on twice my hourly rate :msn-oh:

It shouldn't be allowed. As a coach builder you are a very skilled man, as skilled as any of the professional professions ie solicitors, barristers, accountants etc down your way and they never go short in the wages dept.

We have spent many a happy family holiday on the beaches of South Devon. Mike

• Like 1

Not suggesting that this perhaps should be in a different thread, but personally I'm not keen on "Private listings" and the vendor seems to have had an eBay account since 2010 but this is his/her first sale. Why open an account five years ago and not use it?

I confess to having more than one account and over 1100 positive feedbacks - mind you I'm not selling cars, well, only my last Mercedes after six years ownership.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lexus-ls400-auto-LPG-gold-/331500869981?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4d2efdd95d

Not suggesting that this perhaps should be in a different thread, but personally I'm not keen on "Private listings" and the vendor seems to have had an ebay account since 2010 but this is his/her first sale. Why open an account five years ago and not use it?

I confess to having more than one account and over 1100 positive feedbacks - mind you I'm not selling cars, well, only my last Mercedes after six years ownership.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lexus-ls400-auto-LPG-gold-/331500869981?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4d2efdd95d

I thought the 5 year old eBay account was a little strange. From the pictures of this "Original" Lexus, apart from the "non original wheels" looks OK but then pictures can hide a multitude of problems. I prefer private sellers but only those who can put more than a dozen words together in the description. Mike.

Well that pic was taken last year,is200 sportcross was nice,but it just gave me the bug for Lexus.so the gs300 (Aristo) was bought cheap with a wheel bearing gone,liked that to until the LS400 came along,IS and Aristo have been sold,as the missus was given me grief,no idea why :whistling:

But this Old Audi fills the gap in the Summer :)

Audi-cabriolet.jpg

Slapton sands!! Lovely part of the world. Get down there about 4 times a year.

Typical Audi parking manners?

Regards

John

Not suggesting that this perhaps should be in a different thread, but personally I'm not keen on "Private listings" and the vendor seems to have had an ebay account since 2010 but this is his/her first sale. Why open an account five years ago and not use it?

I thought the 5 year old eBay account was a little strange. From the pictures of this "Original" Lexus, apart from the "non original wheels" looks OK but then pictures can hide a multitude of problems. I prefer private sellers but only those who can put more than a dozen words together in the description. Mike.

It may be a private seller,(or may not) but what I am referring to is the fact it is a "private listing". This means that any bids or offers made have no seeable identification and when sold any feedback will not be attributed to a named item. I ask myself why make it private? Unless you intend to bounce offers off the wall just to make people think that there is a lot of interest and they need to bid high to possibly get the item. Or, I suppose if you are unsure the buyer will be entirely happy and don't want to identify what you tried to sell and may need to relist. Its perfectly in order to sell in this manner,

John i could not get the angle for the picture required if i parked between the lines :rolleyes:

And anyway im local so can park wherever i like :P ;)

Nice try Paul.

It`s all about camera and memory perspective I suppose.

My old Audi 100 5 cylinder turbo diesel was as long as a football pitch and as wide as a Battleship and I could park it in a space half a big as the one that was too small for you on that occasion !!

Still being the "Local Mayor" will permit you a certain amount of licence mi amigo!

Regards

John :) :)