Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Quick question re the audio control settings. As you know, they set the fade and stereo split for the audio accessed by pushing the left hand dial in. As it is usually me in the car on my own, I like them set with a bit more sound coming out of the left side than the right. However, when I start the car the default is always slightly more to the right which requires me to adjust it again!

Funnily enough, the front/back split seems to remain in the same position!

So, is there anyway that I can save my own preferred audio balance without having to reset it every time?

Hello Jonathan

I had similar problems with my mk4 LS400 , at some point audio control button stopped working alltogether. All problems dissapeared when i changed the dvd unit in the boot. Original one was water damaged and caused these anomalies.

Water leak in the boot however was not easy to sort on LS400. I fitted new boot seal, siliconed the rear lights and antenna, still every time i parked the car nose down i had some water leaking into boot. One of the design flaws of this model i guess.

Best Wishes

Mel

Thanks. I will check the boot although I haven't noticed any water ingress.

I'm guessing that the settings should be 'remembered' once they have been set but on both this car and my previous one they didn't for the left/right balance.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links