Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls400 Mk3 Starter Motor Recall

Hi guys, just had confirmation from Lexus website query address, that my car N7GNT has had the Starter Motor recall attended to prior and no other recalls outstanding.

Any other Mk3 owners might like to ask too, just in case and if they cannot trace the work having been done from the service history supplied with their car.

Malc

• 3 weeks later...

I had a recall message from Lexus Bolton for my MK3 starter motor in March 2014.

I told them it did not need changing as it was fully operational.

Taken advantage, no thanks that is not me!!!!!

Sorry. What is this all about?

Malc, could I please have the Lexus website query address?

A recall from the manufacturer usually means that the defective item should be replaced free of charge. So why would you be worried, is400lpg?

Thanks for enlightening me,

Pepe

Pepe, I just went into the online Lexus official site Query section and just asked the question. I don't think there's a specific obvious email addy tbh.

They were very prompt and authoritative.

Just because it's working properly doesn't mean to say that there's not a gremlin somewhere that might cause a catastrophic issue at some time.

Malc

Thanks Malc for flagging this up , just checked mine , good news no outstanding recalls found .

Just checked mine also. No recall issues apply to my Mk3 I also add my thanks to Malc.

Pepe

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links