Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spotted Silver Is-F Today

I spotted my first ever IS-F this afternoon just before 4pm parked up in the SK4 area :) Looked well looked after as I guess most are. Was it you? Registration was LS58 ***

• 2 months later...

Yes that would of been me. It does look dark blue metallic but the log book says grey!

You will have to pop in at Lexus Stockport this weekend. They have got the Lexus LFA in the showroom!

I've just told my 9 year old that theres an LFA in Stockport and he's desperate to have a look at it. We're going to come from bolton, should be there at about 1.30. We'll come in the ISF.

Looks like it's turning into a mini meet.

Geneva was brilliant. The motorshow was very busy. The GS-F looked awesome. Very nice seats. I was not able to take many good photos of it as there was a crowd around it but I did manage to take some good shots of the convertible concept car. I will post them up when I get a chance.

I need to be somewhere later, so will have to leave by 1:30pm if I can pop down. If I can, I'll be there about 12:45 seeing as it is indeed turning into a mini meet.

Really good to meet you both today Sully and Steve although only briefly as I had to go. If you were there earlier Steve (Stevet) sorry I missed you as I got there later than planned.

I got a pic of our three ISFs parked up - I will post up tomorrow hopefully.

By the way Steve, (EvoStevo) I forgot to mention how good your white ISF looked in the sun.

Cheers. It was good to talk to you and Sully and pick your brains. I know some people think the white is a bit naff but I like it. In fact I think the RCF looks best in white..although Luca did point out we've not seen it in orange yet! Your black cars are very Stealthy, just a bugger to keep clean!

Really good to meet you both today Sully and Steve although only briefly as I had to go. If you were there earlier Steve (Stevet) sorry I missed you as I got there later than planned.

I got a pic of our three ISFs parked up - I will post up tomorrow hopefully.

By the way Steve, (EvoStevo) I forgot to mention how good your white ISF looked in the sun.

Yes was there earlier but hard to go. Gutted I missed three ISF's together!

• 2 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links