Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

She's Gone To A New Home

Well iv'e been mulling over getting rid of the old girl a while now, I don't use it as much as she deserves.

Gave her a good clean inside and out, looked even better than the day I picked her up back in July 2012.

Chap near me knows of me and the car and asked me to let him know if I planned anything selling wise, saw him other day whilst walking the dog up the country park, after a visit yesterday and a testdrive he just straight offered £4.5k so I said let me think it over and talk to good lady, she says it Ok to let the car go so I rang him back and he upped the offer to £5k without me getting a word in, so I said yes. Got £500 more than what I paid for it

He came round earlier with cash and we signed over the girl, even went for a last drive in her with her indoors.

I will miss it, but can't bare the thought of keeping it and not really using it (work car) just letting it sit on the drive.

I will stay popping in to hurl abuse and any other titbit of wit and garbage.

Take care folks and fare thee well.

2.5 years and a profit, wow, AND glorious motoring too ..... well done, maybe you'll be back into the fold one day and make another profit and enjoy Lexus Ls motoring again............. and another profit ................... methinks there's going to be some money to be made from these bombed out priced Ls600's at some time :whistling:

Do keep in touch .............

Best wishes.

Malc

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links