Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Aftermarket Rev Limiter/launch Control

jase88

Hi all, im after an aftermarket rev limiter for my n/a is200, not to everyones taste im sure, but ive been looking at bee r's... Omex told me they make nothing for my 1gfe :( anyone know of one that will 100% fit around 1-200 quid? Its more so just show use and sound really lol Thanks in advance

Haha, no, I want to use it as ignition cut rather than the standard fuel cut and set it jist before the fuel cut so its within a safe rev range, so I dont lose many revs when shifting

Yeah I see what your saying, just personally I dont like the fuel cut, and im a bit of a big kid and love the popping on the limiter haha, plus I intend a bit of track/drifting use so would be handy to not be overrevving or having the fuel cut catch me out

This shows compatibility - GXE10 is the AS200 which is the Toyota Altezza, basically the same as the Lexus IS200.

http://www.bee-r.com/main/parts/revlimi/line_t.htm

I wouldn't recommend an ignition cut rev limiter for a road car. Unburnt fuel is dumped into the exhaust which may be good for some flames out the exhaust by it will also destroy your cat by overheating it. There is a reason why Toyota are using fuel-cut and not ignition cut.

Yeah im aware of the risks, and thanks for taking the time to help me out, I know the bee r defo fits, but thats all I can seem to find... As for my cats, erm, not an issue if you catch my drift hehe :D much appreciated

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links