Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Owner Questions :)

Luke W

Hi guys,

Picking up a 52 plate lexus is 200 sport at the end of this month... So excited

Just to get the jist of things I wanted to post a few questions on here from experienced is owners :)

At the moment I have a track car (gti6) and wanted somthing for a little fun, so I decided to get the is...

I'm not looking for massive power just yet, as I have read up on the car there seems to be 2 options boosting it on stock engine then there is the engine converions....

Anyway not looming for power as I said... But I wouldn't mind learning to skid a little and was wondering what can I do to improve this....

I bought the sport for the diff...

I've had a look at coilovers but I'm not sure what make to get....

Are there any other things that I could do to improve this?

Thanks for the info mate some great stuff in there will read it through and through...

I was asking for like makes of coilovers that where good though as I'm not sure of what is best for the is...

no worries.. Eibach's, Bilsteins or Tein are said to be good.. but as you can see form the link suspension alone does not make a good drift car. but worth trying out the IS in stock form first as they setup to oversteer easily.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links