Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What's Your Greatest...

Claire G

I must admit nothing exciting happens to me, but I was well pleased to get my first black belt in Karate, then in Ju Jitsu, then weapons, then grappling and then Judo. I got gold in an international grappling competition in Spain 3 years ago against some scary looking Russians.

Similar thing for me, Evert belt i earned in Lau Gar Kung fu (4 so far) and every belt i earned in Wing Chun Kung Fu, (3 so far only 2 to go), Learning the Wooden Dummy form (108 movements).

Coming 3rd in my first ever kickboxing boxing competion, then getting a 1st in the South East Lau Gar Inter Club competion, and every trophy after that.

Getting my SKydiving Licence.

I must admit nothing exciting happens to me, but I was well pleased to get my first black belt in Karate, then in Ju Jitsu, then weapons, then grappling and then Judo. I got gold in an international grappling competition in Spain 3 years ago against some scary looking Russians.

Similar thing for me, Evert belt i earned in Lau Gar Kung fu (4 so far) and every belt i earned in Wing Chun Kung Fu, (3 so far only 2 to go), Learning the Wooden Dummy form (108 movements).

Coming 3rd in my first ever kickboxing boxing competion, then getting a 1st in the South East Lau Gar Inter Club competion, and every trophy after that.

Getting my SKydiving Licence.

has your keyboard got some keys missing paul :lol:

Sad but... just watching my baby grow up :blush: every day she gets that bit older and a bit wiser. Last night she had her school concert thing and the headmistress asked the teachers to pick one kid to go get this cup thing...they picked mine :) :) :) (guess you have to be a dad lol)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links