Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Waterpump.

mDx

Helllo everyone, My waterpump is leaking, O ring needs to be replaced, but I never knew when the whole waterpump was changed, so My thought is to change it. Any good brands overthere for a good money, I think Lexus is freaking expensive they are. Blueprint etc? Or no worth looking them just get a genuine lexus?

On a 2004 not worth using Lexus parts. Use this website www.eurocarparts.com. Ive always used them, best thing is that you can pop into a store near you and you dont have to pay online. These guys stock japanese parts which are much cheaper, after purchasing hundreds of products from them I have never had a problem. Just enter your number plate and it will show all the parts for your car. Tthe cheapest one will be fine for your car.

If your going to keep car then buy genuine parts as they seem to last longer if not then after market will be fine don't forget if antifreeze has got on the timing belt have that replaced at the same time ( I advise all my customers to do this as a precaution)