Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

If Anyone Sees This Car....

Long shot....

....if anyone in the Ayrshire area sees this car, stick a note under windscreen wipers. I should never have sold it and would like first opportunity to buy it back. It is much missed. I don't want ANOTHER LS, I want THAT one. Guy got a great car for the money.

He has still not left me any feedback thru eBay and I have tried to contact him several times thru eBay with no joy. I am going to send him a letter tomorrow as I still have adress from invoice. Never stored his mobile.

I'm sure we have all been here before, so, if anyone sees the old girl, stick a note sayong to get I touch with previous owner if he wants to sell....many thanks, gbn

post-50811-0-14742500-1422291310_thumb.j

Long shot....

....if anyone in the Ayrshire area sees this car, stick a note under windscreen wipers. I should never have sold it and would like first opportunity to buy it back. It is much missed. I don't want ANOTHER LS, I want THAT one. Guy got a great car for the money.

He has still not left me any feedback thru ebay and I have tried to contact him several times thru ebay with no joy. I am going to send him a letter tomorrow as I still have adress from invoice. Never stored his mobile.

I'm sure we have all been here before, so, if anyone sees the old girl, stick a note sayong to get I touch with previous owner if he wants to sell....many thanks, gbn

will your bill provider not have the dialled numbers list?...................just a thought

Long shot....

He has still not left me any feedback thru ebay and I have tried to contact him several times thru ebay with no joy. I am going to send him a letter tomorrow as I still have adress from invoice. Never stored his mobile.

will your bill provider not have the dialled numbers list?...................just a thought

Good thinking, I can access my old bills online, so if I knew the date I could certainly find the number.

Unfortunately my phone is a work phone and has many unsaved numbers dialled daily. I would most probably have to make a dozens of calls to narrow it down. Hey, if it's not to be, it's not to be. Will send him a letter tomorrow...hope guy...and car...are alright..