Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ALLARD-LEXUS-LS-400-ALLARD-PROTOTYPE-ONLY-1-OF-3-EVER-MADE-FUTURE-CLASSIC-CAR-/321653111861?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4ae404fc35

Last time it was one of four now its one of three with an explanation that "One was written off,one has vanished and only one left, which is available for sale today"

How strange, This one looks worse than the last one. Mike

What a pile of proverbial.. should pay someone to take it away!

Can't quite see what the other car is on display but its doing the car no favours in the same showroom. Wheels are the best part - if you like that style which personally I don't as my Son has them on a Golf Mk2 - which is also a pile of .... imo!

• Like 1

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ALLARD-LEXUS-LS-400-ALLARD-PROTOTYPE-ONLY-1-OF-3-EVER-MADE-FUTURE-CLASSIC-CAR-/321653111861?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4ae404fc35

Last time it was one of four now its one of three with an explanation that "One was written off,one has vanished and only one left, which is available for sale today"

It's the same car that was on eBay in December!! It's a different colour but same reg - i still have the December listing in my summary listings. Pretty poor respay by the look of things!

Ah!! It does say they have taken the wrap off.

It's the same car that was on eBay in December!! It's a different colour but same reg - i still have the December listing in my summary listings. Pretty poor respay by the look of things!

Ah!! It does say they have taken the wrap off.

It really is pants to use a modern colloquialism. Looks like its been to the chop shop and had a Nissan Skyline rear end welded on.

Mind you, I wouldn't mind the black car seen behind it - what is that car - a Lambo?

You would think they would have tidied the front bumper with a bit of spray paint at the very least.

• 2 years later...

Curiious Mike how your original posting is not showing the earlier photo - perhaps you changed it as iI suppose it will have died on ebay) which explains why the observations made at the time don't refer to the current photo.

At a glance the black car looks much nicer albeit a hash of lexus parts. A high price for individuality!

7 hours ago, runsgrateasanut said:

Curiious Mike how your original posting is not showing the earlier photo - perhaps you changed it as iI suppose it will have died on ebay) which explains why the observations made at the time don't refer to the current photo.

At a glance the black car looks much nicer albeit a hash of lexus parts. A high price for individuality!

I have no idea what has happened. I wasn't even aware that it was up for sale again. I bet it will stay that way for quite some time.

• Like 1

i Like it.  It's not £10k in my opinion however.  I remember following this thread, the car was in a sorry state, but there are no interior pictures, which is a shame

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links