Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lowrider Ls400 Up For Sale! Anyone?

Someone is trying to get rid of there car.

Whether I or others like it or not. The person is trying to get as much money as they can and respect to the person. They do not need sarcastic comments as this would put of potential buyers and bidders.

Someone is trying to get rid of there car.

Whether I or others like it or not. The person is trying to get as much money as they can and respect to the person. They do not need sarcastic comments as this would put of potential buyers and bidders.

Not sure where you see sarcastic comments, but anyway, I suspect the fact that it's sat on it's belly and needs trailering, hasn't been run for three years and has no mot will be far more offputting to any buyers.

• Like 1

Personally, I like it. It is clearly slammed for park ups only, so would be higher when on the move. Not everyone's cup of tea but the whole VIP scene never has been, on any car.

Sent from my Iphone using Lexus OC

Personally, I like it. It is clearly slammed for park ups only, so would be higher when on the move. Not everyone's cup of tea but the whole VIP scene never has been, on any car.

Sent from my iPhone using Lexus OC

As I read it Tigerfish, the suspension airbags are kaput, so it's stuck on it's belly for now.

I do feel sorry for the bloke though, some of the eBay pics were on the advert he bought from, over three years ago, and it was up at £4,500 o.n.o, and it sold after one week, so you would think he paid somewhere near the asking price.

I bet he was thrilled to bits when he bought it, and it's a shame it turned sour for him.

I also admire his honesty in describing the car and hope he gets a decent price, just checked and it's over £700 with six days left, so who knows.

The car is not to my taste now, but if I was 18 again, and driving that, I'd think I'd died and gone to heaven!!

I also like the look of it, but not sure I would ever want to own one, but I guess if i did my son and his mates would be impressed. I wonder if the 3 subwoofers improve the sound?

But someone of my age would look a bit silly driving this around in this sort of machine.

And not being that mechanically minded would not be wanting to maintain all that extra gubbins.

That would earn me "respect" with my younger Son. lol

I do like the wheels and the negative camber look, but I wouldn't want to be stopped and searched every time at the Ferry back and fro on our trips to France, not to mention the adoration of the local scuzzers that would be forever be wanting to bend my ear!

I doubt anyone interested in the car would worry a jot about what peoples opinions are on this forum. Good luck to the seller who should get a good price if only for the parts.

Well, I'm looking for one like this......but only in that it's the right model (Ser 4) and has nice paint!

The Vid (kind of) reminds me of my Citroen CX/DS days, when changing wheels was just a matter of changing the suspension height!

So; got that?

I'm looking for a sub-90K mile Ser 4 with service record........no big deal? Hah! (-:

I had this on my watch list..I like it, sorry....potential way too much work for the 1750 buy it now price....I would rather buy a decent one that had already been butchered than butcher a decent one myself if you see what I mean....although I was very near putting big wheels and a tint on my old LS....

i think it looks pretty cool,obviously the bags or compressor needs sorting,as you say you only slam it for effect/shows etc,otherwise the height is usually adjustable,pretty common in the states.it looks like it was done professionally at one time,quite good info on the company that done it in the advert on eBay

• 4 weeks later...

It would probably be decent on softish coilovers or slightly stiffer lowered springs rather than ****ty airbags. It's not really worth modding an LS400 though, they are far too big and heavy to do anything fun in unless you strip everything out and weld the diff.

I see its been relisted. I read through the details and I came across...........

Just had new petrol tank

New petrol pump

New fuel line

Why would the car need these replaced at such a young age? Mike

I see its been relisted. I read through the details and I came across...........

Just had new petrol tank

New petrol pump

New fuel line

Why would the car need these replaced at such a young age? Mike

Probably damaged when the car was sat on its belly with knackered suspension.

• 2 weeks later...