Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I didn't think this car had air suspension, normal coil sprung I seem to remember.

Would like to know if I'm wrong though, as I quite fancy one myself.

That's what I would have said too.

Not air sus on my 250

hi again

seems the 250 is a bit down on power

any comments on 430c-is it the same body as a 250c or bigger?

fuel costs not a prob

i am looking for a nice convertible for casual use as i have access to nissan cube for day to day(wife permitting)

les spragg

Hi I also like the look of the Is 250 as a ' sensible' convertible ,the ones I have looked at seem very expensive compared to the saloon ( even now when it is snowing ). Can anyone tell me if the spec is the same for both cars and was 2009 the first year for the convertible .Having had a convertible car before ,I think the prices will jump up when the sun shines so I need to make a decision .

Thanks Dave

Hi,

I've had my IS 250C since 2010 and it's still a great car 5 years on. No problems with the roof beyond the odd squeak and knocking sounds, but it is a lot of metal to hold in place.

There is an obvious price difference from the standard saloon, mainly due to the convertable roof and stiffend body. The spec's are almost identical per model. There is more weight in the 250C as you'd expect, but you also wouldn't notice unless you are a serious petrol head (and I doubt you'd be getting an IS250C if you were).

I use mine as an everyday car, and always look forward to the days the roof can come down. The one thing you will notice, you don't see many on the road, so there is an element of feeling exclusive still.

Good luck in your search. I'm now wondering if it's time to look at the new RC F ??!! Would like a convertable though :-)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links