Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Check the condition report and zoom in on the bodywork pics, of which there are many.

Probably the poorest bodywork I've seen on a 400.

Still, if it's cheap enough..........................

He'd probably need to spend a good chunk of his 4K on paint.

I'm out of touch now, with paint prices, but given the size of the LS, what would a full respray cost at a reasonable quality paintshop?

There's a 'T' reg LS 400 with 49000 mls coming up for sale next week. Check BCA Auction site in Essex

I am either being dense ( and that would be far from the first time), or I have completely misunderstood geography, but BCA do not have a site in Essex. Any chance of the link?

Crikey does that include auction charges? Far more than I thought it would go for. Mike

No, there are charges on top of that.

I also expected a lower price, but I guess the low miles had an effect, and you never know with auctions, only takes two people who want it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links