Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

less than a week and 1k miles and some dozy fkn numptified ****** has reversed into me :-(

there i am sat in the que to get out of the car park when wallop he reversed straight back into my rear wing.......ffs its as big as a tank how the fck did he not see it ...did i forget to turn the cloaking device off ...i knew that switch did something!!

caught me just above the bumper where it kind of bulges out so until i get it through the insurance it is not to noticeable ......still as annoying as hell tho

less than a week and 1k miles and some dozy fkn numptified **** has reversed into me :-(

there i am sat in the que to get out of the car park when wallop he reversed straight back into my rear wing.......ffs its as big as a tank how the fck did he not see it ...did i forget to turn the cloaking device off ...i knew that switch did something!!

caught me just above the bumper where it kind of bulges out so until i get it through the insurance it is not to noticeable ......still as annoying as hell tho

Sorry to hear that I know exactly how you feel. Mike

Hah! On my first night back with my 'new-to-me' Ser 4, I got up in the morning to find a neighbour -clumsy idiot!!- reversing out had swung around too soon and swiped his Mundano down the side/back end of it.

Wrecked the front end of his car-just scraped the plastic lower door/back covers and dented a door on mine!

Still cost circa £2K on his insurance!

And confirmed everyones opinion of him as a complete *****!

• Like 1