Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gold Membership

Hi, new member here, does anyone around W Mids area know if Lexus Birmingham honour the 15 % discount that is claimed for Gold membership?

Also anyone know why Battery condition monitor shows blue ( bars) sometimes and green others? 2006 RX400h

Thanks

Kev

Thanks Parrot. I,m getting around 24 mpg mainly urban driving. I've read that it gets better in the summer? Is this about average? Only had the car just over a month.

Thx

Kev

Yeah it will improve in the summer just like most other cars. I've found that when the car and batteries are cold (the batteries are under the rear seat) it's difficult to get it to run on Battery. If I've been driving an hour or two and the interior is nice and warm, it uses the batteries more often. I guess there must be a temperate sensor on the batteries.

Thanks Parrot. I,m getting around 24 mpg mainly urban driving. I've read that it gets better in the summer? Is this about average? Only had the car just over a month.

Thx

Kev

I've found my MPG has dropped about 20% during the winter, so hopefully you will notice a big improvement in the spring/summer.

In answer to Lexus Birmingham, yes they should give you 15% off parts & servicing. There is a code you can use once you have gone gold & have access to the gold discounts section :)

In answer to Lexus Birmingham, yes they should give you 15% off parts & servicing. There is a code you can use once you have gone gold & have access to the gold discounts section :)

Sorry to hijack the thread, but just wondering if the gold discount can be used against the essential fixed price repairs?

• 1 month later...

Sorry to hijack the thread, but just wondering if the gold discount can be used against the essential fixed price repairs?

I used my Gold membership discount against essential servicing at Lexus Poole - made it an absolute bargain! :D

If I've been driving an hour or two and the interior is nice and warm, it uses the batteries more often. I guess there must be a temperate sensor on the batteries.

Are the Battery packs not heated and cooled from the vehicles HVAC system? Most unusual if they are left to their own devices to become warm and or not get too hot!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links