Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Am I Scary?

LennyLexus

I just home, there was 530 estate parked in 1 and half spaces... i moved into half the space. and looked at the woman, hinting her to move back in her space so I can park. She did nothing.. so then I flashed at her and gave hand gestures. She looked a bit nervous.. quickly got out the car, looked at me while locking it. And then walked of in a hurry, she dropped her keys after 2metres, shivering... and the looked at me walked off :angry: :duh: :angry: So i had to park a bit further away from my flat :angry::angry:

Anyways I think that program last night 'Trial of Guilt' must have scared the **** of out her.. Esp with me being in a Lex and her in a bimma.

Put it down to ignorance mate :duh:

It really :tsktsk: me off tho bro, getting judged for my colour, age and driving a fancy ride. I wonder what she would have done I was in a shirt and tie and not a harlem hoodie :question:

Was I being unreasonable to expect her to reverse 1/2 a metre or so?

Don't take it personally Raz, many BMW drivers get nervous when they see a Fast and Luxurious Lexus.

:lol:

:offtopic:

Two of my friends got stabbed last year for asking another driver (in a BMW 525) to kindly move his car into one parking space. The :tsktsk: who stabbed them got away with it aswell :angry:

Put it down to ignorance mate :duh:

It really pisses me off tho bro, getting judged for my colour, age and driving a fancy ride. I wonder what she would have done I was in a shirt and tie and not a harlem hoodie :question:

Errr - I woud be equaly offended by your assumption that she judged you aon your appearance! You don't know why she was scared, but you assume it is due to your colour, age, choice of clothing and car??????? :question:

She was prob acting merely on 'better safe than sorry'. A lot of scary stuff happens ...... in this Saturday's Telegraph there was a storey about a woman who parked her car outside her house, saw a man walking by (don't remember what colour or cothes etc if they said he was wearing, as to me - irrelevant!) .... after he had gone, she unlocked her car and was immediatly attacked.

She had been pointed out as a probable target because she wore an expensive ring. Someone 'sells' info on who is a target, what they drive, where they live - then the 'trap' is set ....... she was lucky - even though she was being sufforcated as they tried to tug the ring off (stuck, and their heavy handed tactics had puled and caused her finger to swell) - she managed to scream and neighbours heard and came out.

How scary that she had been 'under surveilance' and if she had died, they would have simply seen it as an inconvienience, but nothing of consequence. This was a woman who takes precautions, drives with her doors locked and keeps herself fit.

Don't insult us women by making prejudice assumptions - she didn't know what you wanted, and not always safe these days to hang around to find out.

One of my ex-boyfriends was 6 foot tall, big motorbike, pierced ears, long hair, tons of tattoos (I was 15, you can see the appeal, he was my parent's worst nightmare :shifty: ). We went out for food one night and were walking behind a little old lady. She kept looking behind at us and kept crossing the road as she thought we were following her! I just wanted to give her a hug and walk her home but she'd have probably had a coronary!!!!

Guess you can't always work out what planet people are on, and people do believe stereotypes sometimes :yawn:

UV i get ur point.. but shes probably one of the women that always chirsp me when working as barman on saturday nights.. :unsure: but when I'm out and about late, she :tsktsk: herself.

I don't think you do get the point as you are stil saying "But she is probably" ..... you are being prejudice! You are judging someone on how they look. You obviously don't like people to do that to you - so why do it to others?

The way someone looks does not tell you who that person is, what they are thinking etc. This isn't the movies, the goodguys don't wear white and are all handsome, and the bad guys don't all wear black and are ugly. If you think you can judge on appearances - you are not only guilty of being just as big a bigot, but you are also at worse risk of being duped.

My Grandfather is a narrow minded bigot. He judges on appearances. Consequently we have rowed in the past as hewould look down on friends who are really good people, just because they wear 'unconventional' clothing etc ....... consequently - it was really easy for a well spoken, smartly dressed man in a suit to rip him off.

UV...I agree with what you are saying....

I was walking down a busy street the other day, a woman was wheeling her bike towards me and I said excuse me as she approached as I wanted to ask her the time! She jumped on her bike real quick and said I don't know and rode away from me.

She was obviously quiet bothered, but I'm just like every other average guy on the street....nothing special about what I was wearing or my looks (although very handsome!! :D )! Women (and men too!!) just feel the need to be careful of people on the street sometimes, regardless of their colour, creed or dress sense and I don't blame them in this day and age!!

UV i get ur point.. but shes probably one of the women that always chirsp me when working as barman on saturday nights..  :unsure:  but when I'm out and about late, she  :tsktsk:  herself.

I don't think you do get the point as you are stil saying "But she is probably" ..... you are being prejudice! You are judging someone on how they look. You obviously don't like people to do that to you - so why do it to others?

The way someone looks does not tell you who that person is, what they are thinking etc. This isn't the movies, the goodguys don't wear white and are all handsome, and the bad guys don't all wear black and are ugly. If you think you can judge on appearances - you are not only guilty of being just as big a bigot, but you are also at worse risk of being duped.

My Grandfather is a narrow minded bigot. He judges on appearances. Consequently we have rowed in the past as hewould look down on friends who are really good people, just because they wear 'unconventional' clothing etc ....... consequently - it was really easy for a well spoken, smartly dressed man in a suit to rip him off.

well said uv

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links