Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Can I Fit Fog Light

Jason rye

Hi can sumone help me with this I have a lexus is200 se what i wont to know is can i fit the fog lights out of a sportcross into my SE Has this been done befor and how hard is it to do? What if i fitted the bumper of a sportcross to my one. Can you swop the bumpers and if so how hard is it to do? I have a set of fog light from a sportcross but i dont have the bumper. What would i have to do to make them fit the SE bumper is it hard to do. Thank you for your help i do Appreciate it. Wish you all on here the very best. Be Lucky Jason

Hi hasn't your SE got fog lights then?to be honest with you it should be a straight swap if am not mistaken although wiring and bulbs might be slightly different as think they were changed in 2003.

Hi thanks for getting back to me. My one has foglight in the bumper but there are **** there rotton inside iv tryed to fit the sportcross fog light but they don't fit. If you look at the sportcross one in a sportcross bumper they sit back more where the SE ones sit flash. I have look at 100 of pictures of lexus is200 and iv never seen a set off sportcross ones fitted to a SE or a sports. I dont no why this has not been done. Is there sumthink i am missing why cant you fit the hole bumper is there sum diffrent's. Becos the sportcross foglights look so much better than the crappy SE/SPORTS ones. Hope sumone on here can inlighton me to why this is.

Thanks jason Be Lucky

Hi there i never tryed to fit them with the bumper off as the SE ones come off without takeing the bumper off. I have 100s of pictures of lexus is200 with all sorts of thing done to them. But not one has the Sportcross front fog light fitted. Am i missing sumthink i'v look't at the sportcross front bumper and thay are a bit diffrents but not a lot. Have a look at the fog light and tell me that they dont look better than the SE ones. This looks like such an easy upgrade i jast dont no why no one has done it. The answer must be out there. See if you can find a SE or a SPORTS with the sportcross fog lights fitted? If Sumone has done this please let me know. Or post sum picture of it done. Be Lucky jason

( sorry for the spelling mistake)

Hi so the answer may be is to fit the bumper off a sports cross? But do the bumper fit if so why hasent it been done im asking myself. That is the question Do the bumpers fit and if not why dont they fit. I dont wont to go out and get a bumper just to find out iv wasted money and time. Hope i can get the answer sumone must know.. Be Lucky Jason

Cool thanks for all your help. So just got to find a sportscross bumper in blue or sell the Fog light's. I have got a sport bumper the nice one? I dont no if its call a (TRD or a TTE) Im thinking i could see if i could get the fog lights to fit in that bumper befor i get it panted blue. This light Mod has not been done. Even if you get a sportscross bumper and do it that way. Still a cool thing to do.

It's the little thing's... That make the big thing's look good!!!!!! Cool Be Lucky jason