Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS200 Corner Spats Group Buy

Chris.S

Corner Spats

These front corner spats normally retail for £249.95 inc vat I can supply them through a group buy for £212.00 inc vat

They can be fitted to any IS200 saloon front bumper (except vehicles with lower skirts or TTE front bumpers)

Colours available

Astral Black

Granite Sky

Glenarvon Pine

Scarlatti Red

Strathcaron Blue

Platinum Ice

Damietta Quartz

(Please note if your colour is not listed above, ie pre 2001 spec vehicles, then the corner spats would need repainting)

..................................................................................................................................................................

Pre Orders

• airhog3uk ...................... Granite Sky

Sorry Chris, I would have definitely participated as I've always fancied these, but it looks like I'm going to have to sell my beloved Lex, as my company have asked me to move to California!

As consolation for selling my Lex, I'm hoping I can lease an IS 300 out there :-)

Nige (aka Snips)

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me whether the corner spats are hard to fit on to the front bumper and how are they held to the bumper? :blush:

Cheers in advance :)

Sorry Chris, I would have definitely participated as I've always fancied these, but it looks like I'm going to have to sell my beloved Lex, as my company have asked me to move to California!

As consolation for selling my Lex, I'm hoping I can lease an IS 300 out there :-)

Nige (aka Snips)

Cool.......Cheap Hols? :P :ph34r: B)

When they looking on moving you Nige?

Nige (aka Snips)

Cool.......Cheap Hols? :P :ph34r: B)

When they looking on moving you Nige?

Well stay in touch Nige, I'll give you a shout when i'm over there and we can meet up for a coffee.

• 4 weeks later...