Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lights Not Working Need Help Asap

gavindoc94

My low beam lights on my lexus is200 sport have stopped working all my other lights works (parks,fog lights etc..) when I flick back the stock to put on the head lights they don't work but when I pull it towards myself my head lights work I checked all fuses and all are ok except 3 red 10 amp fuses in engine have no power going to them I need help :(

The low beams go through two 15A fuse, one for each side. The fact that the high beams are working seems to suggest the relay is working (the high beam and low beam get their supply from the same relay).

If the fuses and relay are good then I would try and see if both the high and low beams are coming on when you flash the lights. If they are then you know the low beam supply is working correctly, and then the fault seems to point towards the actual light switch

• 3 months later...

Does this apply on the IS250? I have a similar problem. side lights don't function (although I can hear a relay actuate in the passenger footwell when I turn the light stalk on or it maybe from the from module in the engine bay), but they are OK as high beam. No power getting through to the bulb (I've put a meter on the drivers side for a check)

Any help would be appreciated.