Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Are My 17's Worth

1meanmachine

Hi guys,

Before I start. I would just like to state that i am not trying to sell my alloys on here. I just want a rough idea of what they are worth so I know how much to sell the for.

Front are nexon with 5mm tread and rear are Dunlop with 3mm tread. Also all 4 tpms sensors are working. Lastly should I take theses sensors off and sell them. So I can keep them as spares or should I sell complete.

Thanks Mal.

post-52228-0-52531500-1425119026_thumb.jpost-52228-0-09897400-1425119060_thumb.jpost-52228-0-02571400-1425119165_thumb.jpost-52228-0-03874300-1425119197_thumb.j

If they fit an LS430 with 17" wheels then they're not worth much at all, especially as I may be in the market!!!!! Although of course I'm not allowed to show any interest.

I'll be monitoring your interest with interest Phil :)

If they fit an LS430 with 17" wheels then they're not worth much at all, especially as I may be in the market!!!!! Although of course I'm not allowed to show any interest.

I'll be monitoring your interest with interest Phil :)

Just don't be too interested!

Thanks guys. eBay is a funny place. Sometimes you get a bargain and sometimes you pay over the odds.

I honestly don't know if they would fit. This is my first lexus and i
only bought it last month. I think they should fit though. Does you car
have the tpms system.

Take a look on ebay for similar offerings to get an idea of their worth, to remove the TPMS sensors it means tyres of the rims so then selling wheels and tyres seperately.

Thanks steve I am in two minds about the tpms valves. It's just getting someone to take them off without damaging them.

Thanks guys. Ebay is a funny place. Sometimes you get a bargain and sometimes you pay over the odds.

have the tpms system.

Mine doesn't have the TPMS system and I'll be looking for wheels without tyres anyway as my tyres are new.

Thanks guys. Ebay is a funny place. Sometimes you get a bargain and sometimes you pay over the odds.

have the tpms system.

Mine doesn't have the TPMS system and I'll be looking for wheels without tyres anyway as my tyres are new.

That would work for me. Although i don't need the tyres either as I'm moving to 18's.