Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Grey Isf On Autotrader

Not seen it but does look nice. Check the wheels they are all on the wrong way and look like they have been repainted a bit too light colour. I'd check out the dash as well as its got a 2009 spec centre console but just could of been registered late.

Also don't forget to look on www.Lexus.co.uk as well. Lexus/Toyota and others no longer put cars on AT at first (AT put prices up for traders). They only use AT for quick sale or if not shifted through their own channel. There is newer/less miles one up for the same price and from a main dealer.

Well it appears nothing is shifting so I guess a value re-alignment is in order. I don't think I've ever seen 3 red Fs for sale at one time.....ever.

your right about nothing moving. Some been on for well over 6 months now. I've never seen so many either for sale. Counting AT, Lexus, eBay and others I've found 24 for sale and I know a few dealers are prepping some after RC-F p/x so get ready for more arriving.

Good for me when thinking about getting another! Hopefully see some coming under the £20k again.

Prices will surely drop, they are very high on early cars at the moment. The cheapest on autotrader is still higher than what I paid for my 08 from Lexus Cardiff back in June 2012!!!

Prices will surely drop, they are very high on early cars at the moment. The cheapest on autotrader is still higher than what I paid for my 08 from Lexus Cardiff back in June 2012!!!

Personally I hope not but if they are not shifting then you never know. I'll be keeping an eye on the market as I'll be looking to sell mid next year.

Stuart