Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

For All You Jeremy Clarkson Fans

Bluesman

He has been suspended after a fight with a producer.

Will this be the end of him on the BBC? ITV must be rubbing their hands together. They will let him punch all the producers he wants if went over to them. Mike

I find him a bit of a sad little twerp really. He wallows in his self importance and habitual dependence on jocularity.

Be nice to have a motoring journalist more in the mould of Chris Goffey or Quentin Wilson....people who actually comment on the significant points of various cars.

Who actually thrashes their car over the mountain passes every day and then does 120 on the m-way? Or drifts on every bend on the way to Tescos? We had 1 idiot like this on the run to work.....his car was seen buried in a hedge about 4 months back.

I'd have agreed on Quentin Wilson until watching his new Classic car series.

He's turned in to some kind of grotesque caricature of himself, with a laboured delivery and constantly squirming round in his chair like he needs a pee.

Shame, because I thought Top Gear was at it's best, for me, when Quentin and Clarkson (before he got too big for his boots) were passengers to Tiff Needell and quite obviously scared to death as Tiff thrashed the latest car on test.

• Like 1