Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

mike do you have a link to the original thread?

I don't have a link for it but this was the reply I got from William on 20th Feb 2015 does it ring any bells? Its the same car. Regards Mike

Maroon 200 LS40 with 68k

This was a private message, I would never have named the dealer if I thought it would be posted on a public forum.

I am not happy about this, can someone please edit it out. William

I don't really see the issue in naming the dealer?

Surely he had the car advertised so everyone was able to see who was selling it.

• Like 1

Surely he had the car advertised so everyone was able to see who was selling it.

You are a fool, from now on I will ignore you. William

Bilmac,

If I remember correctly this is not the first time you resort to name calling for no reason.

I only stated the obvious yet you have to make it personal.

Well done, again!

I apologise, a foolish post does not make you a fool. However I will ignore you. William

I apologise, a foolish post does not make you a fool. However I will ignore you. William

Hi William, It was me that posted the PM from you to me but didn't honestly think there wasn't anything in the content that should have remained private. The dealers name was out there for all to see on the internet. I am sorry that in posting the PM has upset you but I did it in all innocence think that there wasn't anything personal or private in it that would compromise or embarrass you or anyone else. Thinking about it, it shows what a great member of the LOC you are demonstrating that you went out of your way to help another LOC member.

I have taken the dealers name out of my original post but cant edit it from other posts where it has automatically copied down. Once again William sorry. Mike

Hi William, It was me that posted the PM from you to me but didn't honestly think there wasn't anything in the content that should have remained private. The dealers name was out there for all to see on the internet. I am sorry that in posting the PM has upset you but I did it in all innocence think that there wasn't anything personal or private in it that would compromise or embarrass you or anyone else. Thinking about it, it shows what a great member of the LOC you are demonstrating that you went out of your way to help another LOC member.

I have taken the dealers name out of my original post but cant edit it from other posts where it has automatically copied down. Once again William sorry. Mike

I accept that you posted in innocence Mike. The problem I have, is that I know this dealer, and this dealer knows me we sometimes play golf together our families are friendly.

This man is nothing like “Lexus Chap” but he is still a car dealer, I would prefer that he was not aware that I was advising someone I met on a forum, not to buy from him. As I say he is quite a decent chap but I would still be happier if he did not know. William

• Like 1

OK gentlemen I have hopefully edited all the posts containing the PM information, if I've missed anything please advise me with the post number as a reference.

Karma should now return to the forum :)

"Karma (Sanskrit: कर्म; IPA: [ˈkərmə] (13px-Speaker_Icon.svg.png listen); Pali: kamma) means action, work or deed;[1] it also refers to the principle of causality where intent and actions of an individual influence the future of that individual.[2] Good intent and good deed contribute to good karma and future happiness, while bad intent and bad deed contribute to bad karma and future suffering.[3][4] Karma is closely associated with the idea of rebirth in some schools of Asian religions.[5] In these schools, karma in the present affects one's future in the current life, as well as the nature and quality of future lives - or, one's saṃsāra.[6]"

I guess you meant 'Calm'?

quick update, car passed the MOT without any advisories! very pleased and relieved about that. Churchill have agreed to insure it, and I am ready to send the paperwork to DVLA. Tarun

• Like 1

OK gentlemen I have hopefully edited all the posts containing the PM information, if I've missed anything please advise me with the post number as a reference.

Karma should now return to the forum :)

Thanks Steve.

quick update, car passed the MOT without any advisories! very pleased and relieved about that. Churchill have agreed to insure it, and I am ready to send the paperwork to DVLA. Tarun

I am happy to hear this Tarun. Have you considered a wrap for the car? mine turned out great. William

I am happy to hear this Tarun. Have you considered a wrap for the car? mine turned out great. William

Thanks William, found a Mark 4 same colour which is broken for parts in Kent, will try to cannibalize it first, got a quote for the door and bumper for 50 gbp each. I have already removed quite a few small scratches and dents from the bodywork and the paintwork doesn't look too bad now.

Honestly speaking, I did consider getting a quote for wrapping as well, and will see how it (my budget) goes. First priority is to get it back on the road and to get rid of that tobacco smell! Tarun

Hi . I have seen a car wrapped before but am interested to know what the cost for a whole car wrap would be, especially for a car the size of the ls430

• Like 1

We inherited a Micra which had most panels dented or scraped (90 year old owner! Kept hoping no one would recognise the 'car that hit us' and chase us, thinking it was us!)

But, car only had 18K miles and has trundled on faithfuly for 6 more years so far. Scrapes add character.And you don't worry about it.

In contrast, I HATED my LS 400 getting ANY slight dents! But -who is the happier?

Hi . I have seen a car wrapped before but am interested to know what the cost for a whole car wrap would be, especially for a car the size of the ls430
Forgive the late response,As with everything there are different quality products and workmanship. I got top class job and materials for 1400 euro I am very happy with it. William

quick update, car passed the MOT without any advisories! very pleased and relieved about that. Churchill have agreed to insure it, and I am ready to send the paperwork to DVLA. Tarun[/quot

Tarun have you given any thought to the timing belt, I would advise that as your priority

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links