Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mk2 Rx300 3.0 Lambda Sensors Denso Dox

Hi people . Anyone changed the lambda sensors . I'm looking to change both front and back sensor

I'm good at soldering or changing plugs . But need to know what part numbers etc . Any info would be great . I'll keep up to date the change over . Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

DOX-0243 isn't listed as compatible with the series II RX engine. Denso in Europe don't sell a direct OEM fit and the series II RX300 didn't exist in the US so you cannot order from there.

Why are you looking to replace all of the sensors?

Not long bought my rx300 and can't say it why it was sold or just coincidence after 2 weeks had p0156 reset code 2 days later p0136 .

After 2 weeks of resetting the code every day and trying to get replacments.

Had a after cat sensor changed got p0420 .

I had a Dox 109 as it matched .

I'm thinking I've been tucked up . £4 k for a scrapper . With a 9 month m.o.t

P0420 is rarely the downstream sensor provided it is the right one, DOX-109 is a correct replacement. More likely a problem with the upstream sensors, a leak in the exhaust or the cat needs replacing.

Where the old sensors Toyota/Denso OEMs or something else?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links