Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Best Strut Kit For Ls With Air

LS400 1989

Hi

I want to hawe some adwice Before i replace my airdamper on my LS 1989, can i build it myself, or what is the best kit to buy

is it Arnott or can i buy parts and built it myself. Please giwe me ideas.I want to hawe kit ready to change. My has 16.000 mil, one mil 10 kilometer

Best Regards

Gunnar

Sweden

post-52879-0-57379600-1426624703_thumb.j

welcome to the LOC, someone here will be able to help u soon I'm sure.

Your car looks brilliant for 26 years old.

Wow, your car is 1989 u say, a bit different to UK models which had the foglights separate from the headlamp settings as in our Mk3's here, similar to yours....... and you have air suspension too, wow, a copy of the Celsior range of Ls400 then and which we only had in the UK on the Ls430 onwards....... and often troublesome too

Best wishes

Malc

Hi Gunnar and welcome to the LOC.

Do you already have the springs/dampers to convert the car from air?

If not take a look on eBay or amazon where the full kits will be available including lowering springs if you need them.

The link below may help with the conversion job.

http://www.lextreme.com/ascon.htm

Hi

Thanks for all info, i find lot of information. My LS400 was sold new in California nov 27 1989. Any one know if is any Changes to 1990 model.

Is there any way to find out date when car is made.

Anyone one know the qualitet on China made airstruts Selling on eBay. I dont know what to do air or replace kit.

Regards

Gunnar .

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links