Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

i use gliptone leather cleaner - it dries very quickly without residue and all the dirt ends up on the micro cloth.

i then finish off with gliptone leather conditioner but i have to use small amounts on the cloth as it creates the same problem as you have - try using small amounts and it should be ok

• Like 1

Something like that Rudy lol

Mark as you know I'm already getting a replacement seat base at £1350+vat so certainly won't be doing that can you imagine the cost for full interior jeeeeeezus

I use a liquid cleaner on a soft cloth a gentle massage it into my mrs.... Ooops sorry went off track there lol no but seriously I don't spray seats I spray a cloth and gently clean seats, I do condition seats as well with a liquidy cream on cloth and use on the whole leather first then and only then over perforated leather just in case of excess on cloth.....

I've banned kids from eating in car as nothing worse than chocolate in the perforated leather... In fact I've banned them from doing anything in car except sitting still and occasionally breathing

pretty much the same as here then Graham - They can sit quietly, do NOT eat anything and most importantly DO NOT TOUCH ANY BUTTONS haha

This is the stuff I use... I got it from a firm down south when I purchased a bottle of AIRGLIDE Polish which is brilliant by the way only polished car once and haven't had to do since and meant to last for up to 5yrs.... They use it on formula 1 race cars speed boats and aeroplanes just recently started selling to general public...

Interior cleaning stuff is fab as well.... It's a 3 part process ..cleans preps and conditions

Ps 1 little bottle of this polish which just managed to do my big car was £99 😫

post-11502-0-55109400-1426777641_thumb.j

Lol you can imagine the havoc my kids can cause with all the buttons in the back of the 600... From the back they can change stations volume etc of the stereo up front grrrrrrrr along with putting side n rear blinds up n down etc etc only happened twice now and have stopped after I pulled over and said I'd phone mum n she can come and pick them up in her inferior car.... Result no more pressing buttons for the fun off it...... Yes I'm a ogre when it comes to misbehaving in the lexus

• Like 1

Same in the 430. radio, a/c, recline, massage, sunblind controls all in their reach. The rear centre arm rest stays in the UP position. If not, I'll superglue it up :)

i use gliptone leather cleaner - it dries very quickly without residue and all the dirt ends up on the micro cloth.

i then finish off with gliptone leather conditioner but i have to use small amounts on the cloth as it creates the same problem as you have - try using small amounts and it should be ok

Mark thats exactly what I will be dong this weekend. Tarun