chumbawumba

Selling My Supercharged Is200 :-(

As much as it will kill me to do it, I have to sell my baby as I am moving to the US shortly. :msn-cry:

It's a 2000 with 90k miles on the clock and running prefectly.

It's in as good as condition as possible really. Few little extra bits and bobs on it (exhaust system etc.).

I'm just wondering what would be the best avenue to sell it and roughly how much I should be looking for.

I bought it from my boss in work at a great price. I don't have much experience in selling cars and would normally just put them into autotrader etc.

Thanks in advance

Chumba :zee:

A selling forum would be a good place, you will get people asking you to sell the charger separate though I can guarantee that

Hi I am just wondering if you have had much interest in your supercharged Lexus is200?. I also have a Lexus is200 stage 2 Tte supercharged also on a year 2000. I'm thinking about selling it as i have just had twins and desperately need a more suitable family car lol. Thanks any feedback k will be appreciated.

You need to be a gold member to advertise on these forums, including just mentioning you are thinking about selling.