Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Upper Rear Ball Joint Arm. Ls 430 2001

lib4111

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

Obviously Lexus would supply one at around £600.00 (you have to buy the complete upper arm as the ball joint is integrated).

If you can wait a while there is a company called Amayama who supply OEM Lexus parts at much lower prices than UK dealers.

They do take a few weeks to arrive and on top of the price will be shipping and then HMRC will no doubt add VAT to the cost but even at £200.00 all in you will still be getting a good deal for a genuine Lexus part.

The link below shows the price (top one at £121.29) you then need to request an all in price from them.

This is based on the right side arm part number 48770-59045

http://www.amayama.com/search?q=48770-59045

Just had a quote for a rear offside upper arm ball joint. I called Lexus and they told me if i order it today it would arrive in July at a cost of £575 + VAT. Thought i would just leave it.

Just had a quote for a rear offside upper arm ball joint. I called Lexus and they told me if i order it today it would arrive in July at a cost of £575 + VAT. Thought i would just leave it.

You either need one or you don't, if it's worn out you will need one to maintain safety of the vehicle and for sure to pass the next MOT if that is already an advisory.

The link I provided in post 1 is the same part 2/3rd cheaper than your Lexus UK quote.

Hi Steve.

Really appreciate the link you sent me but i am having bother getting onto the site. When i get on It gives me 2 options on parts is one the original arm. The car is due its mot soon and its the only part i have real bother sourcing. Is it worth trying breakers.

Cheers

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links