Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My 1St Is-F

Hello guys and girls, i just wanted to share i have left a deposit on a IS-F and will be a proud owner of it in about a weeks time.

just wanted to know (even though i have done my research) any thing additional i should know about or look out for.

Congratulations! They are a great car with no real faults. As they are so rare its probably been owned by someone already on here. Is it the Lexus Hull one?

Sorry just seen your other post about the Hull one. No not mine.

Yeh it was the Hull one.. i saw one for sale before and pondered over it and when i called it was sold.. so i didnt want to risk this one, i left a deposit and due to collect it next week.... i take it you seen it on the trader aswell?

Congrats Ace, and welcome to a pretty exclusive club. You won't regret it for a moment as the cars do not have any real faults; it's all about keeping them serviced properly and having to spend a bit of money when it comes to tyres and brakes! Other than that, it will just run and run.......

• Like 1

Great choice chap. Nothing that is not already on the forum. Pealing calipers, recalls undertake, tyres and breaks have some wear in them as expensive consumables that's it really. Reliable and super cars. Lovely in white.

Stu

Welcome to a very exclusive club of only 200 or so owners in the UK!!You may experience from time to time jealousy from a minority of other drivers,ignore them put your foot down and drive off into the sunset with a huge grin on your face!!

• Like 2

Welcome to the club...you are going to have some fun. Thought your one went quickly...the dealer seemed very generous on the price and you got a real bargain there.

Your right buddy i think i got a bargain too.. they also said i get a 12month warranty, full service, brand new rear tyres, new pads and discs. I just kept saying ok ok ok with a MAAAAAAHOVSIVE smile on my face. And with all fairness the sales man was super, and knew the car very well as its been serviced by them for many years.

so yeh cant wait to drive it to a car loving home. i have only seen one since its production on the road.

Congrats! :)

Welcome to a very exclusive club indeed! ;)

I'm sure you'll be very happy with it like the rest of us. :)

If you have any questions, fire away. We are a pretty friendly and supportive group. ;)

You would do well to check out the US owners forum as well.

Plenty of help, advice, guides etc.

Enjoy! :)

• Like 1

Guys, you really know how to welcome someone new.. thanks. After all the pros and cons between a C63, M3, RS4 and a IS-F.. well we all know what i picked..lol

not knocking any of the others, but i rather be unique like my other 200 ISF owners, than be the same as something you see regular.. Looks and reliability played a major role in my decision.

The only ISF I seen was Andys around hampshire. I am pondering about getting one in 2016., :$

Go on Eric...you know it makes sense. Glad you have seen me around....hopefully not being too much of a hooligan.

nah man, I seen you pottering around portswood once :P

very modest driver and very tame looking car. :phone:

Tame??? He He he....I tend to only be a hooligan where there is no chance of any pedestrians. Will have to keep a look out for you though.

• Like 1

thanks guys.. cant wait.. getting sleepless nights just thinking about getting behind the wheel lol, not that im a crazy driver, but just to get that Lexus feel again after having Merc's and BM's.

just a quick show of hands, who is under 35 years of age with a ISF.. (bit nosey and curious)

thanks guys.. cant wait.. getting sleepless nights just thinking about getting behind the wheel lol, not that im a crazy driver, but just to get that Lexus feel again after having Merc's and BM's.

just a quick show of hands, who is under 35 years of age with a ISF.. (bit nosey and curious)

Does 35 exactly count?! Lol.

Especially given the extent of mods I've done to mine! ;)

Plenty of younger owners on here chap.

Had my first sports car at 19! ;)

Nissan 300ZX twin turbo targa top! ;)