Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help me choose a wheel... PLEASE!!!

Zee007

Ok - heres the deal.

Been looking for 18's for ages and come up with the following in either chrome or anthracite. Your views and opinions would be greatly appreciated...

Wheel 1:

I recognise the Momo wheels - some of the others are new too me....... are four real split rims or pretend???

Also, can you find out which ones come in the correct offset and what the weight of them is?

Some (especially the cheaper wheels) can be VERY heavy...... and especially when you are increasing the size of your wheel - if you can avoid heavy alloys - you don't want to impact the unsprung weight too much.

OK UV, I'll check weights if I can - I am pretty sure I can get all this wheels on the correct off-set for an IS200 but I'll double check that too... Thanks for some top advice... :)

Thanks for the offer Rod - I'll pass on this occasion as the place I'm looking to buy from will put a wheel on for me to have a look first.

I think I've narrowed it down to wheel 2 and 4... decisions, decisions... :lol:

Steve's on his own with the green tyres, but we all knew that anyway. Wheel 4 is Mania pursuit, available from wheelmania. You lot really need to read some of the so called "hot hatch mags", and Matt you disappoint me if you did not recognise it as "Charismas R5 choice" the first 19’s on a 5!!

As I try to tell you all, pick your own and don’t let anyone see till they are on!

Set the style don’t follow!!!!

:cool: