Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Newbie With Sights On An F

bloody hell I thought the 500 odd quid we have to pay was bad. 460 is it? I try not to remember. Singapore has a similarly crazy initial purchase tax which makes even an aygo tens of thousands to buy. Its only money folks, enjoy life as on your last day you wont be wishing you'd spent more time in your aygo...

ha ha, hardly guessed it would shock folk. Yes initial import tax is €3500 for a 08 model and goes up near €500 every newer year.

The import Tax is actually illegal, the govt get fined every year by the EU, but they dont mind paying fines as they make more from the tax. Hence decent cars here and now few and far between. Which can be seen by the figures 3-4 ISFs in the entire country.

€2200 is the annual road tax. It is gona be sick paying it, but worth it. its horrible.

Aygos, maybe if I bought 5 and put all the engines into one.

• Like 1

I am Irish so I know all about tax in the emerald Isle, its why people have moved to tractors in the hundreds of thousands in the last 10 years for cheap tax. (low C02 apparently!)

Tax on a 250 is crazy let alone a 5 litre ISF.

My ex worked in Singapore, you can't own a car there unless you are uber rich, forget about any new ish Lexus of any kind unless you have money to blow, loads of money.

Welcome Ross! :)

Can't believe I missed this thread! ;)

Saw your TT6 up on the Supra forum (I'm a member on there as well!).

Great cars these IS-F's. :)

Bullet-proof reliable much like the Supra mate.

Got a bucket long list of mods on mine (lots of carbon additions, H&S exhaust, TRD parts, Cusco strut brace etc).

Hope you find a nice one chap.

Any questions, fire away. Happy to help. :)

Cheers.

Pete

• 1 month later...

cheers for all the reply folks. Enjoyed plenty of reading here in the last few weeks.

I go look at my first F tomorrow so fingers crossed! then the questions will begin!

Cant sleep I fell santa is coming

• Like 1

A 2008 originally up for an amazing £25995! Dropped to £23995 for a couple of weeks then £21995 and sold (well presume as went off web) the next day.

there is a 09 on autotrader now for 19k ish, I am not in the market but that's pretty tempting. I want a 2010 model and its next year I am eying up, not in any rush.

The lexus in belfast is still on lexus.co.uk so i expect still for sale. Huge money considering.

Hi stu yes a top color for me. Wil keep you guys posted hopefully will be a proud owner this week!

Well folks, what can I say im the proud owner! A bit earlier than expected aswell- couldnt resist!

I drove it today finalised the deal pick it up on Wednesday, will get some proper pick up soon.

Thanks for all the help so far,

Ross

Lex1.jpg

• Like 3

nice, a F in Ireland. How rare will that be. What year?

Cheers, not entirely sure, im told its one of three, but it would be hard to prove.

I'm in love, and I have had alot of cars!

Lovely car Ross and in the very best colour....

Congratulations on the purchase and enjoy. Did you buy in the Republic or have you added about 20% to the number in the country ?

Hopefully will see you at the next Cars&Coffee.

Gavan

• Like 1

what year is that? can anyone confirm what month in 2010 did mech LSDs come into effect on Fs?

Its hard to say what month as by that time Lexus were only selling a handful a year. Need to look for the blue trim on the bottom of the steering wheel.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links