Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nothing much going on here...

well the news is i spoke to TTE who were more than happy to show ppl around for a day,and provide some goodies however as people are not coming forward without being enticed i am not going to persue it anymore.....i even offered to get cheap ferry tickets so tuff sheite...............

i will go down with whoever else in august some time,seems to me people want stuff offering to them on a plate............

orrrrrrrrrrr diddums what you have to drive to TTE in europe or you poor things,what cannot we bring TTE to my house in england so i dont have to get out of bed.....

thats just my view...........i will organise stuff if people are prepared to give a little aswell.....................:mad:

Hi Leexus,

thought, I had send you an u2u? :?::?:

I am back since weeks :(

Even if I'm only a student i can't stay in italy for months :(

Haven't I send you my report on the thrilling trip over the mountain peak (thnx to the navi) :mad::flaming:

Have already washed and polished my car and made pictures for avatar.

Hope you like it. :cool::D

Nothing's going on in the other forum. :(

But as we all know, this is the worlds greatest Lexus-forum!! :D:D

Originally posted by superchargedIS200

well the news is i spoke to TTE who were more than happy to show ppl around for a day,and provide some goodies however as people are not coming forward without being enticed i am not going to persue it anymore.....i even offered to get cheap ferry tickets so tuff sheite...............

i will go down with whoever else in august some time,seems to me people want stuff offering to them on a plate............

orrrrrrrrrrr diddums what you have to drive to TTE in europe or you poor things,what cannot we bring TTE to my house in england so i dont have to get out of bed.....

thats just my view...........i will organise stuff if people are prepared to give a little aswell.....................:mad:

I agree Mat. It would be a fantastic oportunity and i cannot understand why more people aren't interested:?:

I am definately still up for it

Originally posted by Canter

Hi Leexus,

thought, I had send you an u2u? :?::?:

I am back since weeks :(

Even if I'm only a student i can't stay in italy for months :(

Haven't I send you my report on the thrilling trip over the mountain peak (thnx to the navi) :mad::flaming:

Have already washed and polished my car and made pictures for avatar.

Hope you like it. :cool::D

Nothing's going on in the other forum. :(

But as we all know, this is the worlds greatest Lexus-forum!! :D:D

Oh yeah! Damn...my brain is turning into mush...:rolleyes: