Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheels For The Ls400 (Ucf20)

Calster17

Hello.

I've been thinking about getting some new alloys for the 2000 LS400 to give it a more modern look(currently have the original 'oh so 90s' chunky 5 spoke 16" ones on), and wanting to keep it to official Lexus wheels. I've seen that wheels from the LS430 fit on with no worry's, but was wondering if anyone knew if IS, GS and other LS wheels from different years would be okay as well?

I rather like some of the wheels from the IS range, but not sure how they'd be, such as clearing the brakes, width, etc.

Thanks in advance for any help! :)

IIRC all other Lexus model wheels will fit the LS400 except the LS600h ones ( different PCD).

There are also other makes of car with the same fitment ( I have Mitsubishi EVO 9 wheels on mine).

Been checking about and seen a few other rim's from Lexus that tempt me, but sadly none for sale locally, full sets for sale or it's a case of 'pickup only'.

Saying Evo 9 wheel's fit on had me thinking what an LS would look like with WRC spec wheels and tyres on! :D

Is there a page or thread on what wheel sizes are okay without having any adjustments (Spacers, etc). I've found a few after market ones that take my fancy and are sized between 17x7.5 up to 17x8.5 but wanting to play it safe before I buy anything.

Do agree that the current one's suit the car, but admittedly i'm not the biggest fan of them. :(

The other night while down at the local with a mate, he suggested OEM alloys from the Mk4 Supra, as are likely to be a direct fit and would't be 'in your face' like other alloys. And look like a more curvy edition of what is on the car already.

24439d1040911057-supra-na-stock-rims-pic

16" in size as well, and after a bit of searching I've found them to be exactly the same for PCD, offset and center bore. I think that the center cap's off the Lexus would likely fit as well.

Really tempted by them, and a few for sale for good prices.