Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sad grown up question comming.......

As one of the reasons (to the wife) for buying a GS300 was to have a large enough comfortable baby carrier instead of my Supra how do the members rate the GS300 (MkI) for size in this respect.

Can you get everything in the boot you need? It seems small on first inspection.

I was surprised to see I couldn't fold the back seats down to make a larger loading area. Or have I got that wrong? Does it?

Did those who have kids have any problems with seats not fitting etc etc?

Countdown to October begins......

Thanks

Pete

I have 2 children - 1 & 6 and they love it.

So long as you choose the right buggy,

you should have no problems. You may find the extra foot space below baby seats comes in useful as an extra load area.

p.s. The fuel tank is behind the rear seats - hence why you can't drop the seats.

p.p.s. you could always get roof bars and a roof box? (the bars are £145 from lexus dealers).

p.s. The fuel tank is behind the rear seats - hence why you can't drop the seats.

Ah yes. That little thing :-( Forgot about that. Doh! :rolleyes:

So I guess it's important to try any new purchase (buggy) in the boot, check it fits.

(You may think that obvious, but it suggests to me I have to buy the car before the buggy :lol: Just more weight to my argument for getting one sooner rather than later.

and yes the foot well is large and available for use.

Thanks for that and the other members replies.

It was just my in-laws seemed to think a nice Volvo estate or hatchback would be better.

You've gotta have some style, haven't you.

Regards

Pete