Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rx 450h Oxygen Sensor Recall?

Nothing for me either (2013 model)

Step 3: Confirmation

We are pleased to confirm that your Lexus is not affected by any voluntary customer

service campaigns or outstanding safety recalls and no further action is required.

If you have any other queries please contact your local Lexus Centre or call us on

0845 129 5473.

Check another Lexus

Sent from my Iphone using Lexus OC

I got one for my old RX - March 2010

but I've just punted it for another

this is on the lexus website for my old one

Step 3: Confirmation

We have identified that your Lexus is subject to a voluntary customer service campaign or outstanding safety recall.

This can be rectified at no cost, by contacting your local Lexus Centre or call us on
0845 129 5473 to arrange a time at your convenience.

• 2 weeks later...

Had the car in yesterday for the oxygen sensor recall and the garage put some fuel in the tank persumably as compensation for the inconvenience but they did not mention it. But my polnt is that the fuel consumption shown on the read out after refuelling is 35.7 mpg. Over the 2.5 years that I've had the car the consumption has never been as high, around 31 usually. Could this be the result of the O2 sensor being changed or the effect of it being the hottest day of the year.

Possibly both!

If the O2 sensor caused the car to run rich, you'd have poor mpg.

However the hot weather may adversely affect mpg if the car has to cool the batteries/inverter, I'd imagine?