Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

hi everyone, had 2007 gs two weeks on thursday and have not stopped smiling yet i love it, was sad to see ls400 go would love to have kept it but no room.

• Like 1

drives like a dream so smooth and the power is out of this world,only downside is the lack of boot space other halfs yaris has more room,but its worth the sacrifice ,have used the maguiars clay detailing kit and waxed it was really impressed with the claying.

• Like 1

drives like a dream so smooth and the power is out of this world,only downside is the lack of boot space other halfs yaris has more room,but its worth the sacrifice ,have used the maguiars clay detailing kit and waxed it was really impressed with the claying.

Glad you are enjoying your hybrid.

I have owned mine for four months now and it is still very nice to drive.

A lot of people mention that they don't like the revving sound of the cvt gearbox under hard acceleration but it's something you get used to and to be fair with all the power on tap you never need to floor it for long to get past things.

In fact I recently drove a ls460 and found going back to a normal gearbox felt less refined in that I could feel gear changes.

It's definitely a sheep in wolfs clothing.

Carl

Congratulations. If you're anything like me you'll still be smiling four months in.....for me the car is 'stupidly fast' and I mean that in praise. The car gives me so much confidence when overtaking and making progress, the sport and power settings turn B roads into enjoyable challenges, and the rest of the time it is quiet as a mouse and very relaxing. A full set of new tyres have made the ride and quietness even better..........

Enjoy your driving

M

I'm considering a 60 plate GS450H SE-L to replace my 55 plate RX300. I have a one year old CT200H also.

Was there a face lift in 2011? It looks like this 60 plate one might be a newer model?

I used to have 98 LS 400 and have missed the impeccable smoothness since. Does the GS450H offer the same traits?

Thanks

I'm considering a 60 plate GS450H SE-L to replace my 55 plate RX300. I have a one year old CT200H also.

Was there a face lift in 2011? It looks like this 60 plate one might be a newer model?

I used to have 98 LS 400 and have missed the impeccable smoothness since. Does the GS450H offer the same traits?

Thanks

The MK4 came out in May 2012

my old 450h f sport

I think it's still difficult to compare the Ls against the gs.

I think the Ls is perhaps slightly more comfortable as in a softer ride but the gs gives a slightly more sporty feel being a little firmer and quicker in my experience.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links