Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My New Baby

Kevint

Q: So what did you get for Christmas then?

A: Oh you know, Kipper tie, pair of socks, Lynx aftershave giftset , Guinness Book of Records. What did you get?

A: Oh you know, much the same really, kipper tie, pair of socks, Lynx aftershave gift set, Guinness Book of Records, oh and Montrose Blue Lexus IS200 Sport. Just a stocking filler really.

WoW! What a Christmas pressie... B)

enjoy

Yes it is Lexus Croydon - they had the car I wanted available immediately.

Love to go to some meets, have to admit the RX-7 is my passion though and the IS is supposed to be my sensible daily drive so trying to avoid thoughts of mods for the IS, although that TTE supercharger looks interesting ........

Looking forward to my 240 mile drive to Leeds early tomorrow.

Kevin

Is Montrose Blue the replacement to Strathcaron Blue? It looks the same colour in your photo, but on the lexus website it looks completely different!

Montrose is the latest blue for the IS and is very nice. It is darker than Strathcaron. Montrose has been used for the last couple of years on the old RX300.

Most of the colours on the Lexus web site are completly different to the real thing!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links