Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Stereo Face Plate

Steve

I have 5 IS200 Stereo face plates to put a single DIN aftermarket stereo

I am selling these for an amazing £35 inc special delivery (insured) these normally retail over £50

first 5 gold members to PM me their name and be able to pay through paypal will be a happy owner of one of these kits.

1. Mr Lex

2. yacoob

basically it allows you to remove the factory unit and replace it with an aftermarket Stereo.

I think without opening the packet that it can do double DIN too (need verification on this)

We all know that aftermarket ICE can be much superior to the lexus factory unit. So I bought in 5 kits for members who would like to repace their units.

When you come to sell the car you can fit the original system back in and use the exsisting AMP and Speakers. (these will be redundant while you have aftermarket ICE fitted)

I have used one of these kits in my windom and are very good quality.

basically it allows you to remove the factory unit and replace it with an aftermarket Stereo.

I think without opening the packet that it can do double DIN too (need verification on this)

We all know that aftermarket ICE can be much superior to the lexus factory unit. So I bought in 5 kits for members who would like to repace their units.

When you come to sell the car you can fit the original system back in and use the exsisting AMP and Speakers. (these will be redundant while you have aftermarket ICE fitted)

I have used one of these kits in my windom and are very good quality.

thanks for that mate :)

roll up roll up... yeah your wallets been raped this xmas eve.... and is probably recovering.. but i wanna poke it one more time :winky: :winky: :lol::lol:

£35 squid! even Del Trotter would feel ripped with these :lol::lol:

I dont want 50

nor 45

I tell you what... not even 40 quid

you can have this amazing kit for £35 and I will chuck in delivery too! B)

the few i got a while back and sold for £50 were genuine toyota ones which match the dash colour.....they can also be made to fit double din

do these ones match the dash shade, and fit the dash clips

but that is a stonking price for them....

These are the Dash Panels. This has the single DIN Stereo fitted and the pocket.

The kits I believe come with various inserts to make 2 DIN's fit, flush, or single DIN flush or using the Stereo mounting metal cage.

It's a high quality kit made by a USA company and have been tryed and tested.

Although this Photo shows it to be a Shiny finish, I think it isn't as shiny as shown and looks o.k in the car against the other dash panels.

They can also be rubbed down with wet and dry paper and repainted....Even with a SOFT feel paint.

Thanks Steve