Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sports Exhaust System For 1999 Gs300 Se

Hi Ted , Taunton , Crown ind estate. will post pictures when fitted. Just spotted you are in Somerset as well, your welcome to come and see it first hand when its done. I had a stainless system fitted to my Audi at Topgear Bridport and was very pleased with it , the guy who fits fabricates them in Taunton worked at Topgear so should be good.

Good Morning Dave,

Thank you for your reply. I was quoted £599 with a lead time of 1.1/2 days from the same Company. I thought this was too much and after much research decided on West Coast Customs, Newport, who quoted £460 including tail pipes and VAT. Given that Newport is only 67 miles from where I live in Taunton and a very easy journey, a difference in price of £110(taking into account petrol costs and Severn bridge Toll) was too good to resist. I have booked in on Monday 29th June. I noticed that you are 'Booked in' for 20th July so perhaps you might want to look at my system before commitment. I will try to take before and after photos when I'm at West Coast. The West Coast Web Site gallery will give you a good idea of what they can do.

Regards,

Ted.

Thank you Ted, I will await your your pictures with great interest because thats a great saving , I am away from the 6th to the 11th of july so hopefully you will have the pictures up before I go, thanks again. Did West coast give you an estimate of the time it would take ?