Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Yet Another Satnav Problem

Sorry I have searched and cannot see this already posted, and I hope someone will be able to help.

I have just purchase a 2002 Lexus IS200 Sportcross Navigator.

The Satnav open up ok and brings up the Language screen with the "I Agree" button, however that is as far as it goes, Once I select I agree is hangs there, I can press the INFO button and that shows me, maintenance, Calander or Language, but all options returns to the language screen.

Also I cannot eject the DVD disk, I have removed it manually to clean it (it is a original 2001 dvd), but the above happens with the disk in or out.

Apriciate the car is a bit old now and may not be worth trying to fix.

Anyone got any ideas ??

Many thanks for any help, apart from this, loving my first Lexus.

Mike

perhaps the power supply fuse to the sat nav box has blown? it is a 7.5 amp one, either under the glove box or in the engine compartment? worth a try.

I manually removed the DVD unit and opened it up to remove the disk, I will do it again to list of all the details on it, I remeber it saying DVD Navigation Map Europe on it.

If you remove the metal plate held in by two screws at each end and then slide open the slot and then press the eject button for a few seconds(with the ignition on your disc should eject)assuming it is still working