Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Getting To The Sat Nav Dvd In The Boot - Rx400h

Hi everyone,

I'd just like to say hello as a newbie Lexus owner 😀 and help...

How do you get the tool tray out of the way to get to the sat nav dvd? It doesn't slip out as the Battery is in the way, and I can't figure it out, no help in the owners manual either!! Prob a stupid question?! â˜ș

Any help greatly appreciated,

Cheers,

Col.

Found it, unfortunately the DVD won't eject oh well lol

Make sure you have the ignition ON.

( And use the little slider on the front )

• Like 1

Thank you Colin and Pcm, not used to ejecting DVD's that way, that worked... â˜ș

Now to see if I can get a newer sat nav map for the UK, mines 2005. I've seen another thread on here so will use the lexus map eu link and see what is compatible.

Thanks again guys, invaluable help,

Col.

• 3 weeks later...

I must admit (just to make you feel better!) that when I bought my 57-reg RX last December, I too tried taking the tool tray out to get to the rear dvd drive! Figured it out eventually (that there is that little access hatch in the side of the tool tray).

I looked up the right part number for the newest maps (given the dvd in the car was the original 2007 one) and bought it off eBay for around ÂŁ80 in the end (genuine lexus dvd, not a pirate copy). Worked fine, has a few extra features (unlocked while driving, so passenger can fiddle with sat nav during a long journey been the main one).

• 4 years later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links